Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Princess Girl! [emoji2] [emoji106] *hugs*

I was actually happy when I read those, because it sounds like mine's pretty mild in comparison, especially since they were waning off and all. I'm just mostly dizzy and my mind's hazy (which I'm used to! [emoji121] [emoji28] [emoji23] ). From time to time, the dizziness gets worse and I feel nauseous, which pot takes care of. [emoji6]

But it is a pain, and it'll be interesting to give the finger to the pharma companies and make my own med, with fewer (if any) side effects and much, much cheaper! [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
hugs and kisses courageous one

And yes, males are stinky, all of them! Like a skunk died inside a rotten pair of gym socks......lol! If you ever grow regs, look your males over closely, sometimes they are loaded with trichromes! I vaporize some leaf from a male and it was reasonably potent and tasted fine!

Oh, that's another great thing about vapes, trim vaporizes just fine in them and is worth using if you run short of bud! because your not burning it, it tastes as good as bud.

And yes, males are stinky, all of them! Like a skunk died inside a rotten pair of gym socks......lol! If you ever grow regs, look your males over closely, sometimes they are loaded with trichromes! I vaporize some leaf from a male and it was reasonably potent and tasted fine!

Oh, that's another great thing about vapes, trim vaporizes just fine in them and is worth using if you run short of bud! because your not burning it, it tastes as good as bud.
vaping trim, good idea!

I've actually been looking into this some since last night and found this...

"THC is soluble in fat. Only water soluble substances can pass the intestine membrane. Fat is itself not water soluble because it is like THC uncharged.
So how does fat pass the intestine membrane? Fat absorption requires substances with a dipole character to build up vehicles which can connect at the outer surface with water (charged side) and at the inner surface with the fat and the THC (uncharged side). These vehicles are called micells and consists of bilesalts (dipole), phospholipids (dipole), fatty acids (uncharged) and THC
(uncharged).

Lecithin contains much of these phospholipids!!
So Lecithin works in two ways: it emulsifies fat but more important i think is the ability of Lecithin to build up micells."

I dont know how accurate it is. Maybe @Root can chime in...

Hi @Eyeoftheworld ...there are several studies of how lecithin makes cannabis more bioavaliable to us. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back