Status
Not open for further replies.
I used balls..........lol! Had a male these are regs
Awesome! I'm yet to meet a male. Do they stink when they bloom, too?

And I know there was something I wanted to show you yesterday and can't remember...can't remember what it was, can't remember if I showed it, really can't remember much.

I discontinued my depression meds after they wanted to charge me US $330/month for refills... [emoji102] [emoji13] [emoji107]

Now, after 36 years using canna recreationally, I'm going to start playing with using it as my meds as well. So you know what I'm going through, I finally did some research on withdrawal symptoms to see when it should stop...

https://www.drugs.com/answers/how-long-do-withdrawals-from-prestiq-last-506902.html

Yikes...these are not even cold turkey quitters. [emoji44] LOL

Your recipe will come in very handy! [emoji2] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

And I know there was something I wanted to show you yesterday and can't remember...can't remember what it was, can't remember if I showed it, really can't remember much.

I discontinued my depression meds after they wanted to charge me US $330/month for refills... [emoji102] [emoji13] [emoji107]

Now, after 36 years using canna recreationally, I'm going to start playing with using it as my meds as well. So you know what I'm going through, I finally did some research on withdrawal symptoms to see when it should stop...

https://www.drugs.com/answers/how-long-do-withdrawals-from-prestiq-last-506902.html

:pass:

:karmacloud:
Hang in there Witchy! Just being aware of yourself and aware of what you're really dealing with is a major accomplishment in itself!

:bighug:

Good luck, and we're here with you! I'm on the same type of path I'm trying to get by with only canna for pain, not even ibuprofen. Except I've never liked or tolerated pain meds, especially opiods. Hell, I don't even like taking the canna caps for it! Because I spent so many years toughing it out, It's hard to change that mind set. But I've reached my limits, I'm done fighting it, but my only medicine is Cannabis!

For depression, a vaporizer is a great thing! Just a couple puffs as needed, can help you get a handle on it. Capsules even more so, can keep you going all day.

I love canna/coconut oil! I make one oil now and use it for everything, capsules, cooking, and topical! Used as topical, a good, strong oil will even have a little burn to it when applied. Great from arthritis and joint pain!

makes sense, coconut oil is food, good vehicle for fat soluable nutrients and meds

:pass:

:karmacloud:
Hang in there Witchy! Just being aware of yourself and aware of what you're really dealing with is a major accomplishment in itself!

:bighug:
Thanks, Princess Girl! [emoji2] [emoji106] *hugs*

I was actually happy when I read those, because it sounds like mine's pretty mild in comparison, especially since they were waning off and all. I'm just mostly dizzy and my mind's hazy (which I'm used to! [emoji121] [emoji28] [emoji23] ). From time to time, the dizziness gets worse and I feel nauseous, which pot takes care of. [emoji6]

But it is a pain, and it'll be interesting to give the finger to the pharma companies and make my own med, with fewer (if any) side effects and much, much cheaper! [emoji16]

Good luck, and we're here with you! I'm on the same type of path I'm trying to get by with only canna for pain, not even ibuprofen. Except I've never liked or tolerated pain meds, especially opiods. Hell, I don't even like taking the canna caps for it! Because I spent so many years toughing it out, It's hard to change that mind set. But I've reached my limits, I'm done fighting it, but my only medicine is Cannabis!

For depression, a vaporizer is a great thing! Just a couple puffs as needed, can help you get a handle on it. Capsules even more so, can keep you going all day.
Thanks, pops! *hugs* And I think we're both on the right path. [emoji4] [emoji108]

here's to "your" health witchy
the reward for being responsible for yourself
or is it
responding to yourself
is power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back