Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so...

I'm pretty fucking high right now. I took two pills this morning at about 9:30 - 10:00am. I didn't feel anything so I took another one around 11:45, still nothing. Around 3:00pm I started feeling it, and as time goes on I feel it more and more. I don't understand why it took so long to hit me.

I've actually been looking into this some since last night and found this...

"THC is soluble in fat. Only water soluble substances can pass the intestine membrane. Fat is itself not water soluble because it is like THC uncharged.
So how does fat pass the intestine membrane? Fat absorption requires substances with a dipole character to build up vehicles which can connect at the outer surface with water (charged side) and at the inner surface with the fat and the THC (uncharged side). These vehicles are called micells and consists of bilesalts (dipole), phospholipids (dipole), fatty acids (uncharged) and THC
(uncharged).

Lecithin contains much of these phospholipids!!
So Lecithin works in two ways: it emulsifies fat but more important i think is the ability of Lecithin to build up micells."

I dont know how accurate it is. Maybe @Root can chime in...

So the blizzard rages. Tried to get a pick out the porch door, but when I opened it an avalance blew in. So tried the window, not to good, flash back
P1030720.JPG

I've actually been looking into this some since last night and found this...

"THC is soluble in fat. Only water soluble substances can pass the intestine membrane. Fat is itself not water soluble because it is like THC uncharged.
So how does fat pass the intestine membrane? Fat absorption requires substances with a dipole character to build up vehicles which can connect at the outer surface with water (charged side) and at the inner surface with the fat and the THC (uncharged side). These vehicles are called micells and consists of bilesalts (dipole), phospholipids (dipole), fatty acids (uncharged) and THC
(uncharged).

Lecithin contains much of these phospholipids!!
So Lecithin works in two ways: it emulsifies fat but more important i think is the ability of Lecithin to build up micells."

I dont know how accurate it is. Maybe @Root can chime in...
I've read the same because I was also curious. I just read from multiple sources that it speeds up the time it takes to hit you, as well as potency.

Thanks @Eyeoftheworld

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back