Status
Not open for further replies.
hello all you glorious stoners!! How are things? What the lastest gossip?? I have some gossip for you all.....Its still Festivus and not many New Years give aways up and running!!! I'll be around to toss some free stuff out there, so stay tuned!!

That is great gossip @budelee!
They make some great looking vapes and a lifetime warranty!!!:thumbsup:
I'll be around later tonight, maybe on a radio show, maybe here in live stoners, but we are going into the New Year and I cant think of a better way to celebrate, than to give free schwag away!!:headbang:

Okay, ladies and gentlemen. Got word back about the solo cup challenge. We got the go ahead, however, it will only be for bragging rights and must be ran by an admin. So tag the admin that you would like to host and also tag Renaissance so he can get it set up!

Sent from my Cadillac on 22's using Tapatalk

Hey, who knows about Azomite?

I heard that adding a nice scoop of azo per pot helps reduce/eliminate mineral deficiencies, so I grabbed a bag om "microlized azo (from volcanic dust)" to add to my pots from now on, but now I am reading that it can several take weeks to break down the azo.

I start my pots 2 weeks before planting to let teh fungi/bacteria have plenty of time to establish colonies, is that same 2 weeks I give the fungus/bacteria enough time for the azo to start breaking down, or do I need to set up my pots more like a month in advance?
@Eyes on Fire started a thread for questions like that I think. He probably knows or you can try looking here...
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/communal-learning-tlo-thread.53925/
:pass:

And yes, males are stinky, all of them! Like a skunk died inside a rotten pair of gym socks......lol! If you ever grow regs, look your males over closely, sometimes they are loaded with trichromes! I vaporize some leaf from a male and it was reasonably potent and tasted fine!

Oh, that's another great thing about vapes, trim vaporizes just fine in them and is worth using if you run short of bud! because your not burning it, it tastes as good as bud.
Cool! That's great to know. [emoji121] [emoji2] [emoji106]

I was thinking about growing males outside, if I ever get one. Glad I asked! [emoji6] [emoji16] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back