Status
Not open for further replies.
chat cat sporat
as long as you gett'n the vibe
you will survive!
Me getting it! [emoji2] [emoji106]

Spent lots of hours working with the girls today and stealing some of their light. Getting ready to trim some roots and move the ex-bonsais into buckets so they can go for a two-day nap. [emoji6] [emoji121]

d71a686e9280e64411ca554c52f85e8a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Okay, ladies and gentlemen. Got word back about the solo cup challenge. We got the go ahead, however, it will only be for bragging rights and must be ran by an admin. So tag the admin that you would like to host and also tag Renaissance so he can get it set up!

Sent from my Cadillac on 22's using Tapatalk
Can we do a solo cup hydro? [emoji102] [emoji121]

Who are they? If you're excited, though, it mist be something good! [emoji2] [emoji106]

Hi @witchyhour we interviewed them about three weeks ago,Hopper Labs make the Grasshopper vape pen,and its about the size of a pen..its getting awesome reviews..its a true dry herb vape pen and there is no coils that contact the herb
image.jpeg

Hi @witchyhour we interviewed them about three weeks ago,Hopper Labs make the Grasshopper vape pen,and its about the size of a pen..its getting awesome reviews..its a true dry herb vape pen and there is no coils that contact the herbView attachment 679673
Yum! I am a bit of a vape fiend... [emoji108] [emoji16] [emoji121]

*opens Amazon*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back