Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG...I think I'm gonna buy one. [emoji53]

What's the best, under $300, machine for consuming hash, like bubble hash?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
I dont even know @witchyhour ,i have been researching the different makes/models and it seems that there is not one "do it all" vape,,do some online searches for reviews before you buy anything,,that will help you get the product you want for the purpose you need it for!!!

Awesome! I'm yet to meet a male. Do they stink when they bloom, too?

And I know there was something I wanted to show you yesterday and can't remember...can't remember what it was, can't remember if I showed it, really can't remember much.

I discontinued my depression meds after they wanted to charge me US $330/month for refills... [emoji102] [emoji13] [emoji107]

Now, after 36 years using canna recreationally, I'm going to start playing with using it as my meds as well. So you know what I'm going through, I finally did some research on withdrawal symptoms to see when it should stop...

https://www.drugs.com/answers/how-long-do-withdrawals-from-prestiq-last-506902.html

Yikes...these are not even cold turkey quitters. [emoji44] LOL

Your recipe will come in very handy! [emoji2] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Hey witchyhour....after my injury i was on doc prescribed antidepressants, and i found them the hardest meds to kick(even oxycotin was easier). Good luck and please pm me if its getting to be too much.

Gettin some rest,have a good day/evening everyone...passin:smokeout:right..see yaz in d mornin...a few pics and the final numbers for the Skywalker Kush.....297 grams from 5 plants
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back