Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont even know @witchyhour ,i have been researching the different makes/models and it seems that there is not one "do it all" vape,,do some online searches for reviews before you buy anything,,that will help you get the product you want for the purpose you need it for!!!
@Itisi has a Sublimator. I love it. And I hate him for having it when I don't have it. I don't hate him a lot because he is my Wet Master of Buds, but have you seen him doing dabs on it? [emoji53] [emoji22]

I don't even dab, but I wanna dab on it! [emoji121] [emoji13] [emoji16] [emoji23] [emoji28]

Oh, it costs over US $1,000... [emoji52]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Hey witchyhour....after my injury i was on doc prescribed antidepressants, and i found them the hardest meds to kick(even oxycotin was easier). Good luck and please pm me if its getting to be too much.
Awww...thank you so much! It does mean a lot to me and I really appreciate the offer. [emoji4] *hugs*

Fortunately, my depression is actually called atypical depression because I don't seem depressed and it doesn't manifest itself as long as I have external stimuli. The problem is when I'm alone, I lose motivation, and develop a tendency to feel overwhelmed, which makes me shut down and sleep.

I guess I hate drama, so when I'm not happy, I pull a Scarlett O'Hara and decide to think about it tomorrow. So it's bedtime! LOL

Funniest thing is that spending hours in the basement is helping a lot! The lights do seem to energize me a lot. And just vaping pot when I get dizzy and nauseous makes the dizziness funny and does away with the nausea! [emoji106]

Gettin some rest,have a good day/evening everyone...passin:smokeout:right..see yaz in d mornin...a few pics and the final numbers for the Skywalker Kush.....297 grams from 5 plantsView attachment 679682View attachment 679683 View attachment 679684View attachment 679685 View attachment 679687
Skywalker Kush?? What? How come I'd never heard of it? It sounds just like something that would make me happy, I need it in my world! [emoji106] [emoji16] [emoji108] [emoji122] [emoji122]

Ohhh it's 2 am here. Good morning
Good morning BigSmO.

This just sprouted. Dragon fangs.

full

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back