Status
Not open for further replies.
Want a challenge closer to home? See if you can snag a clear shot of the ISS. There is a great app to pinpoint when it goes overhead. Good luck.

I'm hooked on Hubble.
:smokeout:
I'm big on Hubble too . They can capture things far beyond the human imagination and they have the resources to buy better equipment than I can . :biggrin:

One of 6 of Stones Fairy Frost . So far I've germinated 11 seeds and hopefully I'll get 8 plants 3 seeds didn't make it but I'm guessing that not unusual .
DSCN0753.JPG

Happy Thursday everyone..well,ive felt like garbage for the last three weeks now,i called in sick to work for the next two days,ive gotta up the canna,see a doctor,or both....

Yeah...most of mine came from years of volunteering at a TNR organization that also did adoptions. A lot of mine are the rejects, and I'm so happy and blessed to be able to give them love and a decent life. [emoji4] [emoji110]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
That's great that you are able to give them a loving forever home. We have one rescue that someone returned for being a bully to her other cats and he is the sweetest most loving cat now that he is with us and gets the attention he deserves.
0536cadbc9d10335b9fb7b31ae6a3086.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi stoners, how's everyone doing?

Our cat was "not happy" in his previous home due to the owner's other cats. Personally I don't think that was the reason, although he clearly enjoys being by himself and getting all the fuss! He has a double coat, and moults rather a lot. The other cats were Sphynxes (not my thing but I recognise my own cat looks like that underneath!) and there was a child with health issues, so I reckon those things were more to do with the reason for passing him on to someone else. We love him to bits though!

Hi stoners, how's everyone doing?

Our cat was "not happy" in his previous home due to the owner's other cats. Personally I don't think that was the reason, although he clearly enjoys being by himself and getting all the fuss! He has a double coat, and moults rather a lot. The other cats were Sphynxes (not my thing but I recognise my own cat looks like that underneath!) and there was a child with health issues, so I reckon those things were more to do with the reason for passing him on to someone else. We love him to bits though!
I'm awesome this morning! How are you? I'm so happy to hear that you were able to give a rescue a forever home and that you guys are making each other happy.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back