Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the oil was still warm, not sure if that matters or not. I normally make butter and don't add any of that lecithin stuff... I lost a whole day to chocolate chip cookies last week.
I've done truffles without lecithin and it was also strong. I'm telling you, you'd have to really try in order to not get a strong extract! And we should make meh stuff with it. Truffles, beownies, they're too yummy and your overeat. At least I do... [emoji13] [emoji121]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Actually, when you take something on any empty stomach, it hits you harder...so that's odd. You just need to tweak it a bit to get the dose just right. [emoji6] [emoji106]

How about the heartburn? Did you get it?

Yeah, I got heartburn lol. Did you read the first pass thing I posted? I suppose what it's saying is that.... If you don't eat your lover isn't working , when you eat it works... and so if you take capsules on an empty stomach your liver isn't working and so it is able to process the capsule through or whatever basically causing you not to be high

However if your liver is already busy working then you take a capsule it will take longer for it to process the THC and whatever else

That's how I understood it anyways.

- But yes, I did get heartburn pretty much as soon as I took it.

I've done truffles without lecithin and it was also strong. I'm telling you, you'd have to really try in order to not get a strong extract! And we should make meh stuff with it. Truffles, beownies, they're too yummy and your overeat. At least I do... [emoji13] [emoji121]

Oh yeah I know, there has to be another explanation beside the lecithin thing. I've never used it before and I've always been fine.

And for now I'm gonna have to go with the NOT eating all day thing. Gonna grab something small for breakfast tomorrow and take it directly after that, then eat a snack about an hour after that and see what happens.

@witchyhour
How do you like your viparspectra lights? I seen them when you posted a video the other day... and how many plants/watts do you run?
I love them and they are my favorite lights from the ones I've tried. I like each plant to get at least 600 watts, but if you have a large tent, you can get away with less. Like my 12/12 tent, it has 2 Mars300's on the back, and 2 Mars600's on the front.

a12f89180446f08f5c724b33599a3f30.jpg

It's the water content of the cloud reflecting the light and the shadow is what causes the distortion...
Thanks witchy
This has to be the first time I've seen a shadow influence anything above it.or at the edges.
This is the original.
full

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back