Status
Not open for further replies.
This was me damn near a decade ago lol. I know I'm still a youngin compared to some of y'all, but damn I feel old. Feel like I'm 27 going on 50

bff3c1903eaa3a048443a7889759b8b4.jpg

Sent from my Cadillac on 22's using Tapatalk

Yeah I just read something while searching:
First Pass Metabolism wiki

First pass metabolism, or the first pass effect, is when your liver basically intercepts the majority of the edible you've consumed, and breaks enough down to where the effect is diminished.

To avoid this, make sure your canna edible meal is not your first meal of the day. Make sure it's somewhere in the middle of your meal, and spread out as much as possible. For eample, I take a tablespoon and take half-tablespoons of butter and add it to my meal whilst I eat - it doesn't taste good(so?) but I can swish it down with water.

Orally consumed cannabis taken with other food and on a non-fast will greatly improve bioavailability of your cannabis, and substantially less will be broken down prematurely by the liver.

So, next time, eat it with a meal!

@Eyeoftheworld - 1 hour and 15 minutes in I can for sure feel it, not very intense though... just feel relaxed. I probably should have cooked it at a higher temperature or perhaps longer I think. I'll probably have to take two to really feel it nicely, two may be too much.

Who knows what the next 45 minutes will bring though. Also my metabolism may be moving slowly because I have only eaten once today and that was about 8 hours and 45 minutes before I took the capsule.When I eat edibles I think I can feel it around 45 minutes in, and in an hour and a half I feel real good, probably two hours for full effect.

It seemed to improve my focus though which is kind of odd. I feel like I could complete a task that normally I may get irritated with pretty fast.

I also think it gave me heartburn for some reason.
Hopefully won't give heartburn. *crosses fingers*

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I just took one capsule (00 capsules btw) and pretty much nothing but a feeling of being comfortable and a slight buzz.

You think it has to do with me not eating all day causing my body to absorb the pill or whatever slower?
Actually, when you take something on any empty stomach, it hits you harder...so that's odd. You just need to tweak it a bit to get the dose just right. [emoji6] [emoji106]

How about the heartburn? Did you get it?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back