Status
Not open for further replies.
I just took one capsule (00 capsules btw) and pretty much nothing but a feeling of being comfortable and a slight buzz.

You think it has to do with me not eating all day causing my body to absorb the pill or whatever slower?
I'm wondering too though about you not using the lecithin. Did you do something else instead to help it all mix evenly? Maybe that capsule was weaker than some others...
:pass:

fa25fb15347ffb1766e6fe1dced42ebb.jpg
so hype about this purple hulk strain , GDP crossed with big bud auto , man there looking like monsters so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keep an eye on the one on the left front, she looks like she's getting a bit of nute burn.[emoji121] [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

hello again Stoners,
Hey Redneck, Nice avatar. :crying:Choking the chicken?:rofl:
Nah, I won't go there.
:pass:
Please don't, we already had a guy choking on this weird, thick, red pipe earlier today... [emoji121] [emoji13]

And I think the guy was Cheech? Always get the boys confused.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Well the oil was still warm, not sure if that matters or not. I normally make butter and don't add any of that lecithin stuff... I lost a whole day to chocolate chip cookies last week.
I wouldn't really know since I've never made any edibles. I do know that the lecithin acts as an emulsifier... I'd imagine that without it you're going to end up with globs in some areas..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back