Status
Not open for further replies.
@Eyeoftheworld - 1 hour and 15 minutes in I can for sure feel it, not very intense though... just feel relaxed. I probably should have cooked it at a higher temperature or perhaps longer I think. I'll probably have to take two to really feel it nicely, two may be too much.

Who knows what the next 45 minutes will bring though. Also my metabolism may be moving slowly because I have only eaten once today and that was about 8 hours and 45 minutes before I took the capsule.When I eat edibles I think I can feel it around 45 minutes in, and in an hour and a half I feel real good, probably two hours for full effect.

It seemed to improve my focus though which is kind of odd. I feel like I could complete a task that normally I may get irritated with pretty fast.

I also think it gave me heartburn for some reason.

So I am making some cannabis infused coconut oil for capsules. I don't have the soy lecichen or whatever it is but anyways...

What I need to know is what is the ideal temperature for infusing the coconut oil in a crock pot WITH OUT WATER. just ground herbs (decarbed also) with oil.

Right now the temp is 150-170 and will stay in that range I believe. Been cooking for an hour and a half.

I had it set on the medium setting but it almost smelled like it was burning so I cut it back as soon as I noticed.

So what's ideal?
I think you're right on the nose, between 150 and 200. [emoji121] [emoji16] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

One hour? Is it any different than cooking in crock pot/stove? I've read up to 16 hours like wtf that is way long.

How do the capsules effect you when you only cook them for an hour. I was going to do three. My temp is pretty much right on 160 just gave 10+/-
Nah, 1 1/2 to 2 hours is enough. I got so shit-faced that I promised never to have edibles again, and I was really stoned when I made it, too, but I infused it for about...5 minutes? lol

Edibles are a b*tch! It can get very strong, very easily... [emoji102]

Cool. Yeah I think I read the longer you do it the more CBD effect it will have, could be bullshit though.

I'm at the 2 hour stage in 6 more minutes. Should I cut it off and strain or let it roll on for three hours.
I actually posted my whole brownie making process on my thread a day or two ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back