Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, It's no sport without voters, Get well.
Awesome!! My phone screen view is not showing my sig area where i have a quicklink to the BOM.. Its a close race so everybody get those votes in over these last few days !!! Good luck to all entrants..:worship:

I'm awesome this morning! How are you? I'm so happy to hear that you were able to give a rescue a forever home and that you guys are making each other happy.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I'm pretty well today thanks! We've had our boy 4 1/2 years now, we wouldn't have dreamed of leaving him in the UK while we were out here in the sunshine. He feels the cold - as do I - I guess because he got acclimatised to living in a house with the central heating on all the time.

Speaking of sunshine, it's on the terrace now so I should go catch some rays - back in a bit!

I'm pretty well today thanks! We've had our boy 4 1/2 years now, we wouldn't have dreamed of leaving him in the UK while we were out here in the sunshine. He feels the cold - as do I - I guess because he got acclimatised to living in a house with the central heating on all the time.

Speaking of sunshine, it's on the terrace now so I should go catch some rays - back in a bit!
I'm jealous of you and your sunny terrace.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hi stoners, how's everyone doing?

Our cat was "not happy" in his previous home due to the owner's other cats. Personally I don't think that was the reason, although he clearly enjoys being by himself and getting all the fuss! He has a double coat, and moults rather a lot. The other cats were Sphynxes (not my thing but I recognise my own cat looks like that underneath!) and there was a child with health issues, so I reckon those things were more to do with the reason for passing him on to someone else. We love him to bits though!

Strange, I went to rep you for your loving kindness and the buttons gone.

We don't have a cat at the moment but I did have cats do me a good turn.
I had lost track of an old employer who was also a friend. I had seen his obituary but could not find his wife, a kind woman and also close to us.
Watching the news one night when a story about a woman in need of food for and someone to take over her cats when she was gone. The end was imminent. It was my long lost friend living less than 10 miles from me. Went the next day with a care package for the cats and after seeing her desperate situation, left what cash I could.. She was gone within a week. My wife and I were so happy to have got to see her and she was as happy as we were..
:pass:

G'Mornin Stoners. Here's a gratuitous bud shot for ya. Straight from my tent to yours.
_AWW9992.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back