Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever grew out "Heisenburg special" just popped one in a 3 gallon pot about an hour ago. My first time growing it plus my first full organic grow! May be outta the bottled nutes business depends on how she turns out

Sent from my Cadillac on 22's using Tapatalk

Anyone ever grew out "Heisenburg special" just popped one in a 3 gallon pot about an hour ago. My first time growing it plus my first full organic grow! May be outta the bottled nutes business depends on how she turns out

Sent from my Cadillac on 22's using Tapatalk
Never grown it, but the organics are very cool!
Ask @Eyes on Fire , his recipe is amazing!

So, I think I'll drown some beans tonight.
For sure, Girl Scout Cookies. I have to find out if @The Elvis likes the strain, or just likes talking about Girl Scouts :crying:
The remainder will be a mystery mix of Stones gear.
So 6 more babies? I think my Missus will tolerate that:smoking:

Yeah, I normally do mine on the stove.

I had 14oz of coconut oil and used 54 grams of small buds and leaves, mostly leaves. Prob like 20% small buds. (55 grams after decarbing)

Is that too much? Just realized I use 30 grams for 1lb of butter (lol, fuck) got 00 capsules... guessing I should just start with one.

I was making edibles. Last run was 14oz coconut oil to 28g bud 28g trim. Makes 48 mean brownies.

So, I think I'll drown some beans tonight.
For sure, Girl Scout Cookies. I have to find out if @The Elvis likes the strain, or just likes talking about Girl Scouts :crying:
The remainder will be a mystery mix of Stones gear.
So 6 more babies? I think my Missus will tolerate that:smoking:
Can you tag me if you do a journal with the mystery mix? I'm close to harvest a mystery plant from stone, it's some of the most powerful stuff I have smoked.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

15726628_1657484964546110_6819864494860060425_n.png
Couldn`t have put it better if I`d tried! :devil:

Can you tag me if you do a journal with the mystery mix? I'm close to harvest a mystery plant from stone, it's some of the most powerful stuff I have smoked.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I'm putting up a journal tomorrow, I'll tag you. Stone makes meds I personally am too *ehem* effeminate to smoke. :dancer::yoinks:
But holy crap, the rubs and tincs!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back