Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. Yeah I think I read the longer you do it the more CBD effect it will have, could be bullshit though.

I'm at the 2 hour stage in 6 more minutes. Should I cut it off and strain or let it roll on for three hours.
I did my butter for 2 hours the last time and it was amazing. Only difference is I used butter with water in the crockpot.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I did my butter for 2 hours the last time and it was amazing. Only difference is I used butter with water in the crockpot.

Yeah, I normally do mine on the stove.

I had 14oz of coconut oil and used 54 grams of small buds and leaves, mostly leaves. Prob like 20% small buds. (55 grams after decarbing)

Is that too much? Just realized I use 30 grams for 1lb of butter (lol, fuck) got 00 capsules... guessing I should just start with one.

Cool. Yeah I think I read the longer you do it the more CBD effect it will have, could be bullshit though.

I'm at the 2 hour stage in 6 more minutes. Should I cut it off and strain or let it roll on for three hours.
Myself, I'd let it go long. At 160, you aren't going to lose any THC or CBD. I've never heard about CBD releasing later than THC... I'll have to ask around:shrug:
Make sure to stir, and whole bud will take longer than ground.

I had 14oz of coconut oil and used 54 grams of small buds and leaves, mostly leaves. Prob like 20% small buds. (55 grams after decarbing)

Is that too much? Just realized I use 30 grams for 1lb of butter (lol, fuck) got 00 capsules... guessing I should just start with one.
I used 20 grams of bud for 3/4lb of butter and it was pretty much perfect for us. 1 cookie was perfect for me and most friends but a little too much for the wife.

Test it first! :crying:
The first butter I made I used for brownies. A half inch cube would have put Willie Nelson into orbit!

Myself, I'd let it go long. At 160, you aren't going to lose any THC or CBD. I've never heard about CBD releasing later than THC... I'll have to ask around:shrug:
Make sure to stir, and whole bud will take longer than ground.
It's ground. Been cooking for two hours @ 160 I think it should be alright. It was ground finely in a blender.

Gotta let it cool down and then I'm going to town making capsules. Still waiting for the filling machine but I can't wait to try some and hand some out to my buds, I'm sure they'll love them. I'm gonna try it out myself first of course. Gonna do one 00 and see how it makes me feel.

Hopefully it isn't disabling, lol. Thanks for the suggestions and advice guys, appreciate it. I think I have you both rep, let me know if I didn't by accident.... think I got both of you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back