Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am making some cannabis infused coconut oil for capsules. I don't have the soy lecichen or whatever it is but anyways...

What I need to know is what is the ideal temperature for infusing the coconut oil in a crock pot WITH OUT WATER. just ground herbs (decarbed also) with oil.

Right now the temp is 150-170 and will stay in that range I believe. Been cooking for an hour and a half.

I had it set on the medium setting but it almost smelled like it was burning so I cut it back as soon as I noticed.

So what's ideal?

Oh, wow, I'm terrified of monkeys!

Back attcha, Brother! :bighug: You aren't planning an extended leave, are you?
It`s just one of those state of minds RR my friend... I`ll always be around mate, I just get a bit emotional about stuff sometimes...:shrug: :grump:

So I am making some cannabis infused coconut oil for capsules. I don't have the soy lecichen or whatever it is but anyways...

What I need to know is what is the ideal temperature for infusing the coconut oil in a crock pot WITH OUT WATER. just ground herbs (decarbed also) with oil.

Right now the temp is 150-170 and will stay in that range I believe. Been cooking for an hour and a half.

I had it set on the medium setting but it almost smelled like it was burning so I cut it back as soon as I noticed.

So what's ideal?

I do 1 hour at 160 deg in my Magical Butter Machine with coconut oil.

It`s just one of those state of minds RR my friend... I`ll always be around mate, I just get a bit emotional about stuff sometimes...:shrug: :grump:
Aw man.... :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::karmacloud::peace::passit::passit:
We all need space sometimes, Brother. Just know that we love you too. I'm never more than a pm away if you need a hand.

So what's ideal?

I do 1 hour at 160 deg in my Magical Butter Machine with coconut oil.
What Rifleman said. :thumbsup: I crockpot for 3 hours though with a fine grind . I've never made caps, though, it's just for my rubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back