Status
Not open for further replies.
15726628_1657484964546110_6819864494860060425_n.png
Couldn`t have put it better if I`d tried! :devil:
:karmacloud: for Carrie. :passit: Myself, over the past year I've been the ultimate c**t. Take a pause, I'm beating myself up...

:karmacloud: for Carrie. :passit: Myself, over the past year I've been the ultimate c**t. Take a pause, I'm beating myself up...
Dont talk Rot mate!:holymoly: You`ve shown immense courage and Heart! :dragon7:...Long may Your attitude continue to flow with :vibes:, Big love brotha! :bighug:

I was making edibles. Last run was 14oz coconut oil to 28g bud 28g trim. Makes 48 mean brownies.
Lol damn brother! I just took a pill I got a feeling I'm gonna be BLASTED. I don't know what the hell I was thinking.

Last time I made butter I used Betty Crocker chocolate chip cookie mix with like 5oz of butter and I ate two and slept for a whole fucking day. I literally skipped a day in my life...

I ate two before bed, didn't wake up until noon, ate two more for breakfast and fucking gone until like 1 in the morning... went back to sleep until like 8am and went home... lol I was at my buddies house the whole time.

Hopefully this one capsule doesn't put me out, I've got work tomorrow.

If they are too strong can I re heat the oil a little, add in more oil and stir to dilute the THC %? I'm guessing it probably doesn't work that way but I figured I'd ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back