Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel you ! Veg plants barley need anything and still can be big and beautiful. I haven't tryed a steady ammount of nutrients next to one that is getting raised and more additives, maybe next winter that will be my test because all in all if you use less nutrients but get the same results then your just saving money :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So true! But hobbies are that way, or they get boring. [emoji6] [emoji106]

I just get tickled to try something different that I feel will improve things, or sometimes just to see if it can be done. Just harvested a plant raised from seed as a bonsai, which I'm now about to try to re-veg and re-bonsai... *raises eyebrows*

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Thanks for the rep shot @sanguine you rock man!!

@witchyhour - trust me it didn't start out like that!! I went through many struggles in my early years of growing, but back then there wasn't immense amounts of information like there is today. All I had was Ed + Mels grow books and a whole lot of determination! Diameter of the smallest plant this season in the prime location was 8 feet across(width), so she had a 24+foot outer circumference. The biggest(Blueberry) had a 12 foot width which is over 30 feet in circumference. They really are a majestic sigh in real life!! Pics don't do them justice.

So true! But hobbies are that way, or they get boring. [emoji6] [emoji106]

I just get tickled to try something different that I feel will improve things, or sometimes just to see if it can be done. Just harvested a plant raised from seed as a bonsai, which I'm now about to try to re-veg and re-bonsai... *raises eyebrows*

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I would love to see that happing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats up, i checking some new bulbs to upgrade old hps gear, talking about that CMH/CDM (dont know the difference) so far i found a conversion kit ( http://growershouse.com/ceramic-science-315w-cmh-light-conversion-kit ) , @BigSm0 told me about. Anyone has some experience with the phillips master colour CDM-TT bulbs with 'screw attach fit'/E40? I would like to keep my hps ballast and just buy one of them ceramic bulbs. Any recommendations welcome!

View attachment 679158
hi back and
raise you
part of a rainbow
P1010876.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back