Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!!
Hmm seems there isn't much action in the journal these days, so I figure had better post a pic or two here where the action is!!
DP Colorado Cookies Day 46
IMG_4575.JPG

DP Auto night Queen Day 46
IMG_4578.JPG

Autoflower POrtal Amnesia Moonstone Day 56
IMG_4580.JPG

Portal Stone Dragon Day 56 (stunted from root restriction)
IMG_4572.JPG

Hope everyone had great holidays!!

@witchyhour - :D Bad Bunny :D Hahaha

That's where I feel the manipulation of the plant like (mainling, lst, topping) comes in to me that's more special than feeding it a butt load of things it most likely doesn't even need or use. That's my thoughts and feeling of course lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And I couldn't agree more! LST is sacred to me, and goes WAY beyond food regiments. As long as the plant's getting what it needs, which is way less than we want to give them, the rest is whistles and bells, really. Again, I probably feel better about most the stuff I give them than they probably do themselves.

That said, I did notice improvement in general after I started using the one supplement for blooming. I'd give up using bought foods and start making my own tea, before I'd discontinue that particular one.

Also, bloom is really the food that matters. These girls need next to nothing during veg. [emoji121] [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

It does make sense...but what about the human psyche and the need to feel you're doing special stuff? [emoji6] [emoji121]

not the psyche you need to fret about
it's the mind
the creator of work
that's got us by
the short hairs

psyche says
plant will grow itself(almost)

Hey @witchyhour hows the hydro jungle today
Beautiful as always, especially now that I realized the more time I spend with them, under their lights, the more energized I feel. For this time of the year, that's priceless. [emoji2] [emoji106]

Hello everyone!!
Hmm seems there isn't much action in the journal these days, so I figure had better post a pic or two here where the action is!!
DP Colorado Cookies Day 46
View attachment 679143

DP Auto night Queen Day 46
View attachment 679144

Autoflower POrtal Amnesia Moonstone Day 56
View attachment 679145

Portal Stone Dragon Day 56 (stunted from root restriction)
View attachment 679146

Hope everyone had great holidays!!

@witchyhour - :D Bad Bunny :D Hahaha
NICE!! [emoji7] [emoji76] [emoji178]

Amazing job, what a surprise. lol Green fingers! Some people have it, some don't...I still daydream of your humongous plant, the one that was like 20 ft wide?? Wha?? Just can't process the size in my brain! [emoji122] [emoji122]

not the psyche you need to fret about
it's the mind
the creator of work
that's got us by
the short hairs

psyche says
plant will grow itself(almost)
I sit corrected... [emoji121] [emoji53]

5818633e36159feef0469773951ee915.jpg

ROFLMAO [emoji106] [emoji6] [emoji13] [emoji28] [emoji23]