Status
Not open for further replies.
loaded up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She's goune! Living only in my sweet memories...the ones I didn't forget!

ROFLMAO [emoji13] [emoji16] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Hey stoners, how are you all doing today?

Love the Catland pic @witchyhour , more please!

@Mossy hope you're well :bighug:The Snoop pen arrived this morning. Guess what? I broke the spare glass sleeve... Stupid place to put it, inside the metal sheath! I didn't know it was in there, all I did was take the sheath out to look at it, saw something shiny slip to the floor and..smash. Bollocks!

Still, not too bad, 8 days from the UK since purchase! I'll try it out once it's charged.

Do you get replacement sleeves/heating coil for hubby, or just buy him a new kit? How much do I put in the thing anyway? Anyone else know in case Mossy's not around?

Want to try this thing!
Heya! [emoji2] [emoji112] *hugs*

Kitties on the background...

9010373771ebc6bc9261d07eb03ed30c.jpg

6dc58342da377e196e8727fcdd0448be.jpg

My husband, Allan!

2c854e7bbd76844bcd6eb637b9cfb468.jpg

Bad Bunny!

a40f7fdf320d562b3f2db9b1ea7a4d62.jpg

Don't ever ask a crazy cat lady for cat pictures! You may flood the internet... [emoji121] [emoji6] [emoji13]

I have heard experts say that really all you need a the right amount of feed for the whole grow. I plant on trying this my self soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It does make sense...but what about the human psyche and the need to feel you're doing special stuff? [emoji6] [emoji121]

It does make sense...but what about the human psyche and the need to feel you're doing special stuff? [emoji6] [emoji121]

That's where I feel the manipulation of the plant like (mainling, lst, topping) comes in to me that's more special than feeding it a butt load of things it most likely doesn't even need or use. That's my thoughts and feeling of course lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@AmberTrichome
12x11x8= 1056 cubic feet per minute or
63,360cubic feet per hour
Thats 1794m3 per hour
So you need a fan that can move that much air- if your running a carbon filter to you multiply that again by 1.33 that equals
Thats 2386m3
So your talking about a high end 12inch fan
They get quite expensive over the 8 inch size though dude so might be cheaper to buy two smaller fans that can move around 1000m3 each

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back