Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow what a nostalgic morning, I get a trip back to the 60's with fab weed, and now a trip back to usenet. Where next, My dentist to relive a root canal.? My draftboard?
roflcrying.gif

:smokeout:
burn your draft card and pull that tooth! double sacrilege to start, or finish, the day
cheers bro!

Hey stoners, how are you all doing today?

Love the Catland pic @witchyhour , more please!

@Mossy hope you're well :bighug:The Snoop pen arrived this morning. Guess what? I broke the spare glass sleeve... Stupid place to put it, inside the metal sheath! I didn't know it was in there, all I did was take the sheath out to look at it, saw something shiny slip to the floor and..smash. Bollocks!

Still, not too bad, 8 days from the UK since purchase! I'll try it out once it's charged.

Do you get replacement sleeves/heating coil for hubby, or just buy him a new kit? How much do I put in the thing anyway? Anyone else know in case Mossy's not around?

Want to try this thing!

Omg that is way too much for me lol. I will just keep it simple for now and be happy with what I have. It's going to take me a few more grows before I start adding anything fancy.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I do keep the ppm between 350 and 450, by the way.

Simple works, too! I've seen some people grow monsters using just one cheap tomato nute for the whole grow. One day, I'll grab a few clones from the same mother and do a comparative grow with different nutes and levels. [emoji2] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I do keep the ppm between 350 and 450, by the way.

Simple works, too! I've seen some people grow monsters using just one cheap tomato nute for the whole grow. One day, I'll grab a few clones from the same mother and do a comparative grow with different nutes and levels. [emoji2] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I have heard experts say that really all you need a the right amount of feed for the whole grow. I plant on trying this my self soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back