Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagen-animada-Hey-05.gif

Stoners!!
:pass:

_20161228_122719.JPG

:bighug:

Hello everyone!!
Hmm seems there isn't much action in the journal these days, so I figure had better post a pic or two here where the action is!!
DP Colorado Cookies Day 46
View attachment 679143

DP Auto night Queen Day 46
View attachment 679144

Autoflower POrtal Amnesia Moonstone Day 56
View attachment 679145

Portal Stone Dragon Day 56 (stunted from root restriction)
View attachment 679146

Hope everyone had great holidays!!

@witchyhour - :D Bad Bunny :D Hahaha
thanks so much for sharing your wonderful girls! holidays so far: stoned and stress free to the north
cheers grobro!

And I couldn't agree more! LST is sacred to me, and goes WAY beyond food regiments. As long as the plant's getting what it needs, which is way less than we want to give them, the rest is whistles and bells, really. Again, I probably feel better about most the stuff I give them than they probably do themselves.

That said, I did notice improvement in general after I started using the one supplement for blooming. I'd give up using bought foods and start making my own tea, before I'd discontinue that particular one.

Also, bloom is really the food that matters. These girls need next to nothing during veg. [emoji121] [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I feel you ! Veg plants barley need anything and still can be big and beautiful. I haven't tryed a steady ammount of nutrients next to one that is getting raised and more additives, maybe next winter that will be my test because all in all if you use less nutrients but get the same results then your just saving money :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope everyone had great holidays!!
Thank m8, i did... very nice cookies :eyebrows:

Beautiful as always, especially now that I realized the more time I spend with them, under their lights, the more energized I feel. For this time of the year, that's priceless.
emoji2.png
emoji106.png

yet another benefit :pighug:

How have you been?

I've been good, no family members where killed during the holidays... the tent is filling out, all is good :headbang:

Oooo...the wine sounds like just what was missing! And a nice bud for afterwards?
emoji2.png
emoji121.png

i'm down to the last remains off my balcony haze from this summer, but since she bore almost 200 seeds, she not as potent as could be. but harvest should be less than 3 weeks away :vibe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back