Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank m8, i did... very nice cookies :eyebrows:

yet another benefit :pighug:

I've been good, no family members where killed during the holidays... the tent is filling out, all is good :headbang:

i'm down to the last remains off my balcony haze from this summer, but since she bore almost 200 seeds, she not as potent as could be. but harvest should be less than 3 weeks away :vibe:
Sounds like all's well in your neck of the woods. [emoji4]

By the way, I'm glad I'm not famous. They seem to be just all dropping dead this year! Especially musicians. Wow! And a few good actors, too. [emoji121] [emoji53] [emoji22]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Thank m8, i did... very nice cookies :eyebrows:

yet another benefit :pighug:

I've been good, no family members where killed during the holidays... the tent is filling out, all is good :headbang:

i'm down to the last remains off my balcony haze from this summer, but since she bore almost 200 seeds, she not as potent as could be. but harvest should be less than 3 weeks away :vibe:
alright, countdown to new smoke!

006 (4).JPG

:pighug:

witchy a pic to show not every photo plant I grow outdoors is a monster...photo started in mid-late may with a crappy window start, and then she got knocked off a 3 foot ledge by a chicken which resulted in weeks of stunting....a wimp 3oz yield from the test garden(8 hours of direct sun tapering down to 6 by harvest).
IMG_4228.JPG

Still she was a beauty and a trooper for what she went through, and still smoking my last bit. MoXc99a
IMG_44826.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back