Status
Not open for further replies.
an iPhone 6
No way looks very good this is my samsung
f9a51dad1cc063db0b5cd2acbf00f322.jpg

Autoflower420

When I first said something to the wife about growing indoors she said absolutely not. So I figured if I could do an entire grow without her knowing about it then she would be OK with it lol. Needless to say she was a little shocked when I showed her the plants I secretly grew in the basement but she was also amazed at what I had grown. Now she loves watching them grow and she does all the trimming when they're done.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Haha. My ex girlfriend didn't mind at first when I just had one plant, but after my first grow I got more lights and such. She didn't mind, then I'm not sure what happened but it was like she was jealous or something. She pretty much told me it was her or the plants and such... and well, me being the dickhead I am told her I was gonna do what I wanted to do and so she left me lol...

WHOOPS

No way looks very good this is my samsung
f9a51dad1cc063db0b5cd2acbf00f322.jpg

Autoflower420
Yeah you know the crazy thing is my video camera does better than the regular camera. Vimeo does something during the upload process that messes up the quality a little bit though.

Looks like you're taking a photo in complete darkness with the flash on. If you bring a light in there it will help your camera focus and you'll get better pictures.

Holy shit that's a long ass cola dude. What strain and shit?

Haha. My ex girlfriend didn't mind at first when I just had one plant, but after my first grow I got more lights and such. She didn't mind, then I'm not sure what happened but it was like she was jealous or something. She pretty much told me it was her or the plants and such... and well, me being the dickhead I am told her I was gonna do what I wanted to do and so she left me lol...

WHOOPS
Yeah, my wife asked me if I'm moving in to the basement because I spend so much time down there lol. Luckily my wife likes gardening and smoking as much as I do so as long as I get to keep my little tent I'm all good.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

IMG_2007.JPG
IMG_2038.PNG
Also something else I noticed is that if I take a picture, zoom in, and then take a screen shot it looks awesome. I'm not sure what it looks like on a computer when I do it but sure looks awesome on the phone.

Same picture, just zoomed in after the picture:
IMG_2007.JPG
IMG_2038.PNG

I think they are actually different lol but you get the point

Yeah you know the crazy thing is my video camera does better than the regular camera. Vimeo does something during the upload process that messes up the quality a little bit though.

Looks like you're taking a photo in complete darkness with the flash on. If you bring a light in there it will help your camera focus and you'll get better pictures.

Holy shit that's a long ass cola dude. What strain and shit?
Thats a little cola

Autoflower420

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back