Status
Not open for further replies.
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH Aunty M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have just been mourning the loss of my babies and getting over it with the new found love of snowboarding lol. I Just dropped the rest of my stock. I think there are 48 in total I will have my cO2 controller hopefully by Friday so I will be rocking again in the next couple of days. I have seriously become addicted to snowboarding so the last couple of weeks have been pretty awesome but now it is time to get back to work. I will have updates coming every day again coming in the next few. I love all of you and will be back on all the time in the next week or so : ) : )
so good to hear from you derek!

When I first said something to the wife about growing indoors she said absolutely not. So I figured if I could do an entire grow without her knowing about it then she would be OK with it lol. Needless to say she was a little shocked when I showed her the plants I secretly grew in the basement but she was also amazed at what I had grown. Now she loves watching them grow and she does all the trimming when they're done.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
subversion wins converts, cheers bro!

No way looks very good this is my samsung
f9a51dad1cc063db0b5cd2acbf00f322.jpg

Autoflower420
quite the cola!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back