Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening @Mossy ,I have a plant thats been growing yellow leafs in areas( not N def) ,I had asked @Waira to have a look,maybe he wants em in the anamoly thread..i dunnoView attachment 678728
Just the plant known that leaf dont get much light so its probably feeding all the nutes out of leaf than drop it off

Autoflower420

That is why I Love seeing the food in here..to get to see the diversity..I mightn't get to Taste it but I get to See it..:headbang:

I am an ethnic food junkie. Having little ethnic food identity in my background, except maybe a six-pack and a potato, ( When have you every heard or said," Lets go out and eat Irish tonight)? I have always appreciated places for their food over everything else. Ok, when I was single, their women too. But Irish girls can hold their own against any.

Edit: My bad. Who can forget Irish stew and St. Patricks Day traditional Corned Beef and cabbage ( Is that really Irish or did it start in the states?)
:smokeout:

Last edited:
Beautiful girls Troon, I really envy you guys with that much space to grow. My wife already told me that u absolutely can not get a bigger tent.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Thanks, def not my best Grow though!

Should have just done it and not asked, and then say oh I thought you would be cool with it!

My room is only 8x8x7.5ft. I had a grow tent 5x5x6.5ft... it was cool but I was always afraid of crashing the whole damn thing down. I'm probably going to re arrange my LED lights soon, I hate ducking to walk so I'm gonna move them all to one side :p (still will have to duck when I go around plants, but not as much.

Thanks, def not my best Grow though!

Should have just done it and not asked, and then say oh I thought you would be cool with it!

My room is only 8x8x7.5ft. I had a grow tent 5x5x6.5ft... it was cool but I was always afraid of crashing the whole damn thing down. I'm probably going to re arrange my LED lights soon, I hate ducking to walk so I'm gonna move them all to one side [emoji14] (still will have to duck when I go around plants, but not as much.
When I first said something to the wife about growing indoors she said absolutely not. So I figured if I could do an entire grow without her knowing about it then she would be OK with it lol. Needless to say she was a little shocked when I showed her the plants I secretly grew in the basement but she was also amazed at what I had grown. Now she loves watching them grow and she does all the trimming when they're done.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back