Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh also got the information I wanted about advanced nutrients. Told me to start at .5mL (.5 of all three 1.5ml total) per liter of water to start, then if they can take that without clawing I can take it up +.5mL, if I notice the claw then I back off. Told me to do that every watering.

I could search, and search, and search... and find something, and still have the same question. I'd rather gather information from users who are currently active/who i can speak to right away and such rather than a post that has been long forgotten about and dead.

I could read for ten hours and find the one little bit of information I needed to know that takes 60 seconds to read... or I could ask the members of the forum and get an answer from someone who is actively growing and using the products without reading ten hours worth of bullshit.

Did you look at the feed schedule I had sent you the other day. Since I've been here, Tang has been the AN Maven. I sent you to his "lite" simplified version but some of his other threads go into more detail on the more advanced schedule he uses to consistently grow more than impressive plants. Ask if you have questions, he is also a Mensch.
Excuse the yiddish, I think I see a hot pastrami sandwich in my near future. Gotta drive a long way for it so I'm working my way up to it but it is worth it. Yum.
I hate living in a cultural wasteland when it comes to food diversity . What the heck is grits anyhow??
:smokeout:

Did you look at the feed schedule I had sent you the other day. Since I've been here, Tang has been the AN Maven. I sent you to his "lite" simplified version but some of his other threads go into more detail on the more advanced schedule he uses to consistently grow more than impressive plants. Ask if you have questions, he is also a Mensch.
Excuse the yiddish, I think I see a hot pastrami sandwich in my near future. Gotta drive a long way for it so I'm working my way up to it but it is worth it. Yum.
I hate living in a cultural wasteland when it comes to food diversity . What the heck is grits anyhow??
Grits are good if you add stuff to them. Yeah I'm sure I seen... I actually seen three of his thread but I don't use the sensi lineup though. @A-Train hooked me up though.

Grits are good if you add stuff to them. Yeah I'm sure I seen... I actually seen three of his thread but I don't use the sensi lineup though. @A-Train hooked me up though.

A-Train???
To steal a line from Moonraker: "Of course, if HE is available" another real mensch. You are certainly in great hands.
Minga,,, there's a lot of talent concentrated in this one community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back