Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning @Feenix @Mossy @Rebel and the rest of you good people .
I have a small dilema this a.m. I have 2 lge jars of Frisien Duck that I have stored since 2015. I decided to run some of it through my heat press and got diddly nota resin not one drop . Me thinks that this should go in the trash . Any thoughts on this delicate matter . :eyebrows:

My other little problem . I don't think she's going to make the first cut !!:shrug:
DSCN0751.JPG

I have a small dilema this a.m. I have 2 lge jars of Frisien Duck that I have stored since 2015. I decided to run some of it through my heat press and got diddly nota resin not one drop . Me thinks that this should go in the trash . Any thoughts on this delicate matter . :eyebrows:
Smoke some and see how it is. What I wanna know is how do you have bud that made it that long?

Mornin 9Bear
How does it smoke and vape?

My other little problem . I don't think she's going to make the first cut !!:shrug:View attachment 678699
Oh also got the information I wanted about advanced nutrients. Told me to start at .5mL (.5 of all three 1.5ml total) per liter of water to start, then if they can take that without clawing I can take it up +.5mL, if I notice the claw then I back off. Told me to do that every watering.

I could search, and search, and search... and find something, and still have the same question. I'd rather gather information from users who are currently active/who i can speak to right away and such rather than a post that has been long forgotten about and dead.

I could read for ten hours and find the one little bit of information I needed to know that takes 60 seconds to read... or I could ask the members of the forum and get an answer from someone who is actively growing and using the products without reading ten hours worth of bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back