Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to go sleep it off lol, me and alcohol in the afternoon are not good friends! Hubby didn't care for it, he only said it was very sweet, but I like the flavour. You need good strong joe though, has to be espresso.

Reminds me of Young Frankenstein... Wait! Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso! :crying:

Whats up Growers!!!!
It's a GO! I'm finally starting my first grow!!!! I'm so excited!
In my signature is a link!!!! So get your asses over there and sub up!!! lol :biggrin: There's really nothing exciting to see yet just my setup. I got the seed germing right now (just the tip of the taproot is poking out of the seed) so I will wait until tomorrow to drop her in the soil.

where did sig go?

golden karama clouds
P1030632.JPG

@Rebel guess you didnt have the time for the sanlight led Batch since xmas!? :pighug::eyebrows:

I have a long list of badges, site work, and I'm also behind on my own test grow updates... I have it scheduled for tomorrow as I have a whole 5x5 to plant tonight... So I apologize its not done yet but I did not forget!

Reminds me of Young Frankenstein... Wait! Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso! :crying:
Not seen it so I have no clue what you're talking about lol. I'm not a huge film/tv watcher, I have a few favourites that I make time for like Game of Thrones and Westworld but not much apart from that. I did watch Great British Bake Off but I won't now it's gone to Channel 4. Any of the programmes by Sir David Attenborough, they'll always get watched. We only have Spanish tv here and it's too damn fast with no subtitles so I catch about one word in eight. Luckily the tv has a usb port for anything we want to watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back