Status
Not open for further replies.
Not seen it so I have no clue what you're talking about lol. I'm not a huge film/tv watcher, I have a few favourites that I make time for like Game of Thrones and Westworld but not much apart from that. I did watch Great British Bake Off but I won't now it's gone to Channel 4. Any of the programmes by Sir David Attenborough, they'll always get watched. We only have Spanish tv here and it's too damn fast with no subtitles so I catch about one word in eight. Luckily the tv has a usb port for anything we want to watch!

happy planting
new thread?

Nope.. Same threads. Kind and Coffee Shop. I have the Roleadro updates with the Mars thread... Kind is test grow [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]. Doing 2 x Critical + and 1 x Pineapple express in 5 gallon bags under the kind.

Running 4 x SD and 1 x Edam Bomb (i think that's what its called) under the Roli.

Nope.. Same threads. Kind and Coffee Shop. I have the Roleadro updates with the Mars thread... Kind is test grow [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]. Doing 2 x Critical + and 1 x Pineapple express in 5 gallon bags under the kind.

Running 4 x SD and 1 x Edam Bomb (i think that's what its called) under the Roli.
we'll be watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back