Status
Not open for further replies.
That's awesome! I met my husband right before Halloween and his markings kinda make his face look like a skull, so I was going to name him Poe. But then I remembered what a miserable life he had, so I changed it to Alan. [emoji121] [emoji2]

fdca1084d7e1fb86fffd5ef32b9cd6c3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
He doesn't look like he is in the mood for pictures! :coffee:

That's awesome! I met my husband right before Halloween and his markings kinda make his face look like a skull, so I was going to name him Poe. But then I remembered what a miserable life he had, so I changed it to Alan. [emoji121] [emoji2]

fdca1084d7e1fb86fffd5ef32b9cd6c3.jpg

Lol you didn't want to put that on your cat huh? Lol our Poe was in the shelter for over 3 months and so nutty (full of energy) no one would adopt him. The guy told me I was crazy to take and if I couldn't stand him to bring him back. He'd been returned 3 times... He was crazy as hell and just wild.. Hard to handle, wrap clear around your arm if you tried petting. Never purred or rubbed on you like a normal cat. Nearly 3 years later he's completely changed. He's such a great buddy. More like a dog lol now he purrs all the time. Loves being pet. Rubs all over me every morning when I get up. He's my boy. Loves his life. For sure!

Awesome! My dad was a huge fan, and one of the first books I ever read was a huge one with all his tales and poems. I was about 8 and had a LOT of nightmares during my childhood! [emoji13] [emoji16] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Berenice... one of my favorites! [emoji121] [emoji2]

Mine is a Cask of Amontillado... The first time I read that story I don't think I ever read anything so wicked. So cleverly written... Poe is a different breed.

I visited hia grave in Baltimore...and swore never to lay my feet on that armpit again!

On a completely different note...

Bad Bunny!

ffe05e4ca39e940a6d36b3d54eb3023c.jpg

Soon! We want to go... I've been to his residence in Philly and have pics of the giant Raven outside. Not in the best of neighborhoods now tho... I'd love to trace his headstone (I've done headstone etchings for years...) and frame it.

Whats up Growers!!!!
It's a GO! I'm finally starting my first grow!!!! I'm so excited!
In my signature is a link!!!! So get your asses over there and sub up!!! lol :biggrin: There's really nothing exciting to see yet just my setup. I got the seed germing right now (just the tip of the taproot is poking out of the seed) so I will wait until tomorrow to drop her in the soil.

Anything with 43 and I'm THERE!! looks AWESOME!! hope it was bomb!!
Had to go sleep it off lol, me and alcohol in the afternoon are not good friends! Hubby didn't care for it, he only said it was very sweet, but I like the flavour. You need good strong joe though, has to be espresso.

I'm literally sitting here waiting on a call or reply text from my Mom so I still haven't heard anything... Soon as I hear and update i will keep you all informed. The karma machine here is amazing the way you all just dish it out. I'm hoping we'll have good news since its been quiet (with updates)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back