Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice!! What is it?
:pass:
It's stone's gear but I'm not sure exactly what because it came from a mixed pack. I would love to know what it is because it is the bees knees for aches and pains. Should really help my in-laws long drive to the Florida keys.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Good day stoners (good Boxing Day to those In the uk)
Again, I'm only dropping in too say hi, and the same as yesterday I'm outta weed and I'll be fucked if I'm buying some shite stuff. I'd rather wait until my own grown is finished. I suppose it's my fault though for smoking all my last crop so quickly haha.
Anyways, my bottle of Sailor Jerrys has been drunken so I'm on this bad boy with these tasty. Courtesy of mf awesome awesome wife and her sister!
I'll be checking in again tomorrow and hopefully I'll be in a much more sober state.

Stay sexy AFN!

IMG_0358.JPG

If I'm gonna be honest(ish! 555 hic et all..), then I have to admit that I over did it with the dinner...anyone fancy a poncy turkey sandwich? :biggrin:

Good day stoners (good Boxing Day to those In the uk)
Again, I'm only dropping in too say hi, and the same as yesterday I'm outta weed and I'll be fucked if I'm buying some shite stuff. I'd rather wait until my own grown is finished. I suppose it's my fault though for smoking all my last crop so quickly haha.
Anyways, my bottle of Sailor Jerrys has been drunken so I'm on this bad boy with these tasty. Courtesy of mf awesome awesome wife and her sister!
I'll be checking in again tomorrow and hopefully I'll be in a much more sober state.

Stay sexy AFN!

View attachment 678434
sideways accepted here
live stoner
a state of mind
when i run out
I hover here
contact lol

If I'm gonna be honest(ish! 555 hic et all..), then I have to admit that I over did it with the dinner...anyone fancy a poncy turkey sandwich? :biggrin:
like I always spew
the holidays are a rough time
institutionalized over consumption
meets head on
the unresolved past
peace will return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back