Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Mossy! Hope you've had a wonderful holiday!

:smokeout::growing:

I did cheers @pop22 :bighug:What about you..how are your pain levels now..?

No, I don't have the privacy as my terrace backs onto the communal garden, and the temps are starting to touch below 15C at night now. And there's only 3 months until the end of the tenancy too, so I don't feel there's enough time left. And we have visitors next month and February too, so it has to be kept stealthy. I have 4 plants, that will have to do until after the end of March.

Bummer..I was going to say I can grow outdoor through most years..:headbang:..and you are warmer than me.
Use the old bought bud equation on the LED...:coffee:..if you can't grow enough and have to buy bud..it Was 10 euros a gram..
so if say a LED costs you 300 euros.you only have to grow 30 grammes off it to pay back your investment..:headbang:..I Use that logic when I want expensive ferts...:biggrin:

Afternoon @Mossy ! It's about 9 in the morning here, the sun is shining and the pants are off!

:vibe: Give everything a wiggle..blow the winter cobwebs off...:crying:

I've felt better...

:yay1: HAVE YOU GOT A HANGOVER..?

(BTW..does that megaphone smilie look like it is saying Fluck Off..watch it's lips..I'm sure it is swearing..)

morning stoners!!!:pass:everybody like there new toys??:smokeout:

Who got any Nice/new canna kit...?

Its unreal the amount of growing gear you gather up in a couple of years. Heres just the nutrients i had to throw out this morning
View attachment 678341

Agh @sanguine fined one smoke break for wastefulness
Fluck off you cheerful blastard! :baked:(1st bottle of fizz done, 3rd spliff done...halfway through cooking bingmas/boxing day dinner...bugger! :chimp:555 (even laughing bleedin' hurts...:smoker:

Smoke more..alkalise to energise..:tonic:

Got a start on a vaporizer article for you. It may be a 2-part!

That will do me Fine cheers..:bighug:..2017 the Auto Warriors are going to Try to get some Themed vendor Interviews in..so say we target Vape vendors one week..we'll be looking for Member Experts to come in pre the vendors to come in and give Talks about the subjects..before we have the vendors In...so it will be handy for that too.

@Mossy ahhhh okies,ya'll had to do that to fix another issue. it'll obviously grow on me LOL! hope your post X mas holiday(s) are doing really really awwwesome :D

:bighug: Yeah sorry..we know our med users don't like change..but this one was the only Fix we could get.

greetings Burr_nit, doesn't matter to me, lol, which thread will give your grow the most exposure?

:headbang:

We'll see if I get my gift from Santa. I asked for enough time to grow all the seeds in my seedbox.........:eyebrows::eyebrows::headbang:

So many Autos..so little Time..:growing:...:coffee:

May you live to be 200 pop22

:d5:

Ha ha clever man Mossy

Gweedy man @Bailey :glutton:..:crying:

didn't have any fruit juice for quick wine, lol, hoping to get to village store soon for supplies. not clever, poor planning

:pighug: Moonshine..for your absence of sun..:d5:

Last edited:

Bummer..I was going to say I can grow outdoor through most years..:headbang:..and you are warmer than me.
Use the old bought bud equation on the LED...:coffee:..if you can't grow enough and have to buy bud..it Was 10 euros a gram..
so if say a LED costs you 300 euros.you only have to grow 30 grammes off it to pay back your investment..:headbang:..I Use that logic when I want expensive ferts...:biggrin:

(BTW..does that megaphone smilie look like it is saying Fluck Off..watch it's lips..I'm sure it is swearing..)

That will do me Fine cheers..:bighug:..2017 the Auto Warriors are going to Try to get some Themed vendor Interviews in..so say we target Vape vendors one week..we'll be looking for Member Experts to come in pre the vendors to come in and give Talks about the subjects..before we have the vendors In...so it will be handy for that too.

:bighug: Yeah sorry..we know our med users don't like change..but this one was the only Fix we could get.

cheers Mossy, gotta say though, your avatar is making me want to be on my best behavior. conflicted, lol

luna holds all the "high" cards this time of year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back