Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, peeps! Not gonna be around much today, too busy... [emoji6] [emoji106]

22ce43d83cad76276caa39306609a865.jpg
9f38693ff08318fe5d12acf69d92751e.jpg

@derek420colorado

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
witchy makes her mark for the day, an oh so slappable post

Happy boxing day @Feenix :bighug:

High @witchyhour :bighug:

Christmas...?...:coffee:

Cheers @pop22 :bighug:..the AW's are looking to get some Vape companies in for Interviews 2017..so it would give us something to Talk about.
Your Flushing article is still in top spot for 2016 views on the front page..:headbang:

Yum..we have just eaten..and I could do with that for Dessert..:coffee:

Happy Boxing day @budelee ...:bighug:...get that Ph checked and let us know..[emoji106]
ROFL [emoji16] [emoji2] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Thought the ph comment was for @Island Grower 's drink. And for a second thought it was a good idea!! [emoji121] [emoji13]

Could probably grow outdoors March to November given my own private space. I'd have to factor in running costs too but at least ti's a start in terms of how much I need to grow to make it back. Cheers!

Biggest plus is running costs compared to HPS..apparently about 25% of the energy cost..also Heat..they put a lot less Heat out..which helps in our case.
My grow box is outdoor on the patio..:headbang:..one of those plastic tool sheds..

Shit, Mossy! Did you get surgery for Christmas? You look like 20 years younger, girl! [emoji108] [emoji2] [emoji28] [emoji23]

:crying: It was Worth the Money..............huh.............?......:crying:

Okay fuck, someone please help me out! I just bought advanced nutrients (Grow-Micro-Bloom) and can't figure out proper dosage to give my plants. I know the bottle says 16mL per gallon of water, but should I be using 8ml per gallon or 4ml per gallon?

Basically I'm looking for someone who uses their three part system and does it well who can guide me in using my new nutrients. I'm not sure if I need cal mag or not? Do I use all three each water, or just two,or maybe even one? I'm mad confused and could use some help from someone who is experienced in using these nutrients.

I've tried to research the topic but I can't really find anything concrete. In fact I keep getting off course reading a bunch of other stuff AN is involved in, or was involved in. Someone help me out please!
I'd call them, they're very good supporting their products and answering questions. [emoji106] [emoji6]

I'm a woman, I don't read that kind of stuff... [emoji13] [emoji28] [emoji23]

This is the age of enlightenment for the better part of HUMANKIND the woman. Now get reading that stuff and get your DIY on LOL

Biggest plus is running costs compared to HPS..apparently about 25% of the energy cost..also Heat..they put a lot less Heat out..which helps in our case.
My grow box is outdoor on the patio..:headbang:..one of those plastic tool sheds..

:crying: It was Worth the Money..............huh.............?......:crying:
Yeah, it most definitely was! Please pm me the doc's number!! [emoji121] [emoji2] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back