Status
Not open for further replies.
I did cheers @pop22 :bighug:What about you..how are your pain levels now..?

Bummer..I was going to say I can grow outdoor through most years..:headbang:..and you are warmer than me.
Use the old bought bud equation on the LED...:coffee:..if you can't grow enough and have to buy bud..it Was 10 euros a gram..
so if say a LED costs you 300 euros.you only have to grow 30 grammes off it to pay back your investment..:headbang:..I Use that logic when I want expensive ferts...:biggrin:

:vibe: Give everything a wiggle..blow the winter cobwebs off...:crying:

:yay1: HAVE YOU GOT A HANGOVER..?

(BTW..does that megaphone smilie look like it is saying Fluck Off..watch it's lips..I'm sure it is swearing..)

Who got any Nice/new canna kit...?

Agh @sanguine fined one smoke break for wastefulness

Smoke more..alkalise to energise..:tonic:

That will do me Fine cheers..:bighug:..2017 the Auto Warriors are going to Try to get some Themed vendor Interviews in..so say we target Vape vendors one week..we'll be looking for Member Experts to come in pre the vendors to come in and give Talks about the subjects..before we have the vendors In...so it will be handy for that too.

:bighug: Yeah sorry..we know our med users don't like change..but this one was the only Fix we could get.

:headbang:

So many Autos..so little Time..:growing:...:coffee:

:d5:

Gweedy man @Bailey :glutton:..:crying:

:pighug: Moonshine..for your absence of sun..:d5:
thanks for the avatar change, now i can be my subversive self again, cheers

@Troon ..do I have to come 'round with the [HASHTAG]#afnswearbox[/HASHTAG] and take all your Christmas money off you...?

I was thinking more on the lines of a Christmas Story lol

ralphie-christmas-story-soap.jpg

Bummer..I was going to say I can grow outdoor through most years..:headbang:..and you are warmer than me.
Use the old bought bud equation on the LED...:coffee:..if you can't grow enough and have to buy bud..it Was 10 euros a gram..
so if say a LED costs you 300 euros.you only have to grow 30 grammes off it to pay back your investment..:headbang:..I Use that logic when I want expensive ferts...:biggrin:

Could probably grow outdoors March to November given my own private space. I'd have to factor in running costs too but at least ti's a start in terms of how much I need to grow to make it back. Cheers!

@Troon ..do I have to come 'round with the [HASHTAG]#afnswearbox[/HASHTAG] and take all your Christmas money off you...?
Shit, Mossy! Did you get surgery for Christmas? You look like 20 years younger, girl! [emoji108] [emoji2] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back