Status
Not open for further replies.
Mossy christmas dinner...:chef:...
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The sun was going down and there was a chill in the wind..but we ate outdoors..it's hard to balance the yorkshire pudding on your knee...:crying:

I don't know why, but they don't.

Morning! [emoji2] [emoji112] *hugs*

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I don't know the differences or similarities to ballasts but the LED's use drivers I believe.
Check out the DIY LED builds.
:pass:

Okay fuck, someone please help me out! I just bought advanced nutrients (Grow-Micro-Bloom) and can't figure out proper dosage to give my plants. I know the bottle says 16mL per gallon of water, but should I be using 8ml per gallon or 4ml per gallon?

Basically I'm looking for someone who uses their three part system and does it well who can guide me in using my new nutrients. I'm not sure if I need cal mag or not? Do I use all three each water, or just two,or maybe even one? I'm mad confused and could use some help from someone who is experienced in using these nutrients.

I've tried to research the topic but I can't really find anything concrete. In fact I keep getting off course reading a bunch of other stuff AN is involved in, or was involved in. Someone help me out please!

Great idea! I'll work on it.

:baked:

@pop22 we were talking in the back shop about you being a big vape user..you couldn't do me an article on them and you experience could you...?

:pighug: Yeah..I was just saying in the staffroom..the times when the children are still young enough to believe in the Magic of christmas are the Best..:bighug:..enjoy them

I would think they have a guide on their website

Okay fuck, someone please help me out! I just bought advanced nutrients (Grow-Micro-Bloom) and can't figure out proper dosage to give my plants. I know the bottle says 16mL per gallon of water, but should I be using 8ml per gallon or 4ml per gallon?

Basically I'm looking for someone who uses their three part system and does it well who can guide me in using my new nutrients. I'm not sure if I need cal mag or not? Do I use all three each water, or just two,or maybe even one? I'm mad confused and could use some help from someone who is experienced in using these nutrients.

I've tried to research the topic but I can't really find anything concrete. In fact I keep getting off course reading a bunch of other stuff AN is involved in, or was involved in. Someone help me out please!

Try starting here Troon: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/tangs-easy-auto-feeding-schedule.47290/

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back