Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay fuck, someone please help me out! I just bought advanced nutrients (Grow-Micro-Bloom) and can't figure out proper dosage to give my plants. I know the bottle says 16mL per gallon of water, but should I be using 8ml per gallon or 4ml per gallon?

Basically I'm looking for someone who uses their three part system and does it well who can guide me in using my new nutrients. I'm not sure if I need cal mag or not? Do I use all three each water, or just two,or maybe even one? I'm mad confused and could use some help from someone who is experienced in using these nutrients.

I've tried to research the topic but I can't really find anything concrete. In fact I keep getting off course reading a bunch of other stuff AN is involved in, or was involved in. Someone help me out please!
It's all right here Troon . http://www.advancednutrients.com/nutrient-calculator/

I would think they have a guide on their website
They indeed do! I am seeking advice from other autoflower growers such as myself. If you go through their website the feeding schedule doesn't change from Bloom to flower... it remains the same regardless. I would assume at certain parts would require more Bloom than Grow and what not though.

I seen this when researching but those are not the nutrients I have. I just have the Grow-micro-Bloom three part system, not sensi Bloom/grow. Thanks for trying to help though.

But look:
IMG_2028.PNG
IMG_2029.PNG

Morning everybody!! Woot woot,its been a good/crazy couple days,but now that christmas is past i can concentrate on my grows again..Hope everybody got what they wanted and then some..i know my stash had plenty of unexpected goodies..lemme see..my youngest daughter bought me a ph pen and some test strips( ill be using those to check body pH) some pruning shears( mine were old and rusty) and a new set of bubble bags( no explanation needed)...:woohoo:.. Now its time for after christmas shopping!!

Sooooo whats the deal with the new look of the site?? Is this the way its gonna stay?? It don't look bad or anything but it does take quite a few extra clicks to get where i am going??

Good Morning Stoners. Happy Boxing Day to all.
If you box remember to "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee."
:pass:

Happy boxing day @Feenix :bighug:

Heya, Mossy! [emoji2] [emoji112]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

High @witchyhour :bighug:

Mornin Folks. Don't mind me, I'm just looking for my pants. WTH happened last night ? :coffee2:

Christmas...?...:coffee:

Great idea! I'll work on it.

:baked:

Cheers @pop22 :bighug:..the AW's are looking to get some Vape companies in for Interviews 2017..so it would give us something to Talk about.
Your Flushing article is still in top spot for 2016 views on the front page..:headbang:

And without further ado..... *drumroll*
View attachment 678315
Closely followed by...
View attachment 678316

Happy barraquito afternoon! @Rebel @Dmrides220

Yum..we have just eaten..and I could do with that for Dessert..:coffee:

Morning everybody!! Woot woot,its been a good/crazy couple days,but now that christmas is past i can concentrate on my grows again..Hope everybody got what they wanted and then some..i know my stash had plenty of unexpected goodies..lemme see..my youngest daughter bought me a ph pen and some test strips( ill be using those to check body pH) some pruning shears( mine were old and rusty) and a new set of bubble bags( no explanation needed)...:woohoo:.. Now its time for after christmas shopping!!

Happy Boxing day @budelee ...:bighug:...get that Ph checked and let us know..:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back