Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi afn family
I hope you all got a beautiful Christmas.
This is my Christmas tree decorated by my 6 year old son.
we got much fun and the kids goes out of control lol.
cu tobe
View attachment 678305
Happy holidays, tobe (my Sex Master of Buds)! [emoji2] [emoji112]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I started with a cherap one also. first time you TASTE the vapor, you'll be hooked! all that nonsense about flavors in smoke...... come true in vapor! The first 3-4 hits..........mmmmmmmm! The problem with the ones based on the Titan1 produce very hot vapor, the cheap ones all suck at temperature control. But its a place to start.

I've tried/owned just about every portable vape worth owning and my 2 favorites are the Davinci Ascent, and the Focusvape Pro. The Davinci has NO rival.

@pop22 we were talking in the back shop about you being a big vape user..you couldn't do me an article on them and you experience could you...?

Hi @Mossy
Yeas its a magic time for the young kids my smallest son is 1 year and 7 month he get a toy cat and we hear the hole day "katze, katze miau " (katze is German and mean cat )

He is a real cat boy, everywhere he see pictures of a cat he say katze katze miau. lol
cu tobe

:pighug: Yeah..I was just saying in the staffroom..the times when the children are still young enough to believe in the Magic of christmas are the Best..:bighug:..enjoy them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back