Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Nice. the trip is over. ROAD SMOKE LOL! man, I really dont like this new form of afn's facelift.. maybe it'll grow on me in a month or two

Stuck with it @Eyes on Fire Sorry...:bighug:..gaffer had to take the style change to Fix the sidebar probs.

OK I have a dumb-ish question. Do LED panels need a ballast? Or is it because they pull a relatively small amount of power they don't need one?

Nope..just hang it and plug it in..:headbang:

Hi afn family
I hope you all got a beautiful Christmas.
This is my Christmas tree decorated by my 6 year old son.
we got much fun and the kids goes out of control lol.
cu tobe
View attachment 678305

Merry Christmas @tobe :bighug:Christmas is Magic while the children are young.

No way.... No fucking WAY!! HAHA! and ours is Poe... After Edgar Allan too!! That's nuts...

View attachment 677841 View attachment 677842
That's awesome! I met my husband right before Halloween and his markings kinda make his face look like a skull, so I was going to name him Poe. But then I remembered what a miserable life he had, so I changed it to Alan. [emoji121] [emoji2]

fdca1084d7e1fb86fffd5ef32b9cd6c3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

@witchyhour huge Poe fans in this house... HUGE! I have nearly all his works...

View attachment 677843
Awesome! My dad was a huge fan, and one of the first books I ever read was a huge one with all his tales and poems. I was about 8 and had a LOT of nightmares during my childhood! [emoji13] [emoji16] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Berenice... one of my favorites! [emoji121] [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Hi @Mossy
Yeas its a magic time for the young kids my smallest son is 1 year and 7 month he get a toy cat and we hear the hole day "katze, katze miau " (katze is German and mean cat )

He is a real cat boy, everywhere he see pictures of a cat he say katze katze miau. lol
cu tobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back