Status
Not open for further replies.
Eye!
P1030564.JPG

you guys wanna hear something funny....

We live on a back country road... the "forgotten holler" as we call it here... potholes so deep you could stock them and feed your family on... anyway... the state has been dumping unused still hot asphalt up the road and my neighbor has been getting it with his tractor and scoop and filling in our holes on our road while the shit is still hot lol

well today the state is here fixing our road...

moral of the story... if you can DO IT YOURSELF!! I guess the state didn't care until their fucking egos were hurt that a 62 year old man on a Massey Ferguson did a better job then those idiots...

if only the entire country would have the same mentality we'd all take care of eachother and the powers that be could take a flying leap...

you guys wanna hear something funny....

We live on a back country road... the "forgotten holler" as we call it here... potholes so deep you could stock them and feed your family on... anyway... the state has been dumping unused still hot asphalt up the road and my neighbor has been getting it with his tractor and scoop and filling in our holes on our road while the shit is still hot lol

well today the state is here fixing our road...

moral of the story... if you can DO IT YOURSELF!! I guess the state didn't care until their fucking egos were hurt that a 62 year old man on a Massey Ferguson did a better job then those idiots...

if only the entire country would have the same mentality we'd all take care of eachother and the powers that be could take a flying leap...
just as long as they leave a pile for us to be crearive with, lol

It's a HP3802R made in China .These guys make tee shirt presses and I took a shot . Learning lesson 9 million three hundred and 33 :haha:

This one? The square inch of the area is too large. All the pressure is spread over the entire surface. If either surface is at all soft that will compound the problem. Two 4" sqare, 1/4 inch thick metal pucks inbetween the press plates will stiffen it up, but you'll have to adjust the press arm to accommodate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back