Status
Not open for further replies.
@912GreenSkell

I can only imagine your frustration my friend. I ask myself if it's worth it all to be on the "radar" even if it was legal.. To me the cons out weigh the pros as to just being Illegal... really tho..

I know it's probably not the pep talk you wanted to hear but keep smoking and don't let the bastards drag you down!! WE DO KNOW MORE THAN THEM and we need to keep repeating it like a fucking MANTRA!!

WE KNOW MORE THAN THEM!! WE KNOW MORE THAN THEM!! THC IS NOT A DEMON. MJ IS MEDICINE.

:pass:

no one will brainwash us into thinking otherwise... :bighug:

you guys wanna hear something funny....

We live on a back country road... the "forgotten holler" as we call it here... potholes so deep you could stock them and feed your family on... anyway... the state has been dumping unused still hot asphalt up the road and my neighbor has been getting it with his tractor and scoop and filling in our holes on our road while the shit is still hot lol

well today the state is here fixing our road...

moral of the story... if you can DO IT YOURSELF!! I guess the state didn't care until their fucking egos were hurt that a 62 year old man on a Massey Ferguson did a better job then those idiots...

if only the entire country would have the same mentality we'd all take care of eachother and the powers that be could take a flying leap...
Old School like me . :toke:

Top of the afternoon
IMG_4765.JPG

You don't want me to go on a heat press tirade right now..

LOL

I'm having problems with mine and i've practically rebuilt the fucking thing in the last two weeks...

IMO they use too small of a gauge in electric wiring... Especially the direct direct from China (I know they all come from China...) but the most thin weak ass wiring in the control box I've EVER SEEN... Forget about the soldering...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back