the deepest of blue
I am a goddess
and my name is
?
fineart01.jpg
fineart01.jpg

:coffee: :pass:

:crying: :crying:

Well... That's pretty low... Actually well is a deep dark subject...

IS EVERYONE GETTING STONED?! have y'all kicked off the party?!

Its gonna take me a while to catch up, rep and badge everyone so carry on and I'll bang you all out as I can throughout the day/night!

:pass: :smokeout:

Awwww fuuugg. In my defense it was a senior moment, and I hadn't yet gotten high this morning when I tagged ripper instead of @Rebel for the party. :haha: Can you say dumbass? Yeppers I resemble that.:shooty::crying:

Is there any way to adjust the pressure on it, @1939bear . I'm guessing this is the T-shirt press style that I want to say I remember you posting up pics of a week or two back. If the heat on the plates is good, then might need to up the pressure. Another thought is how much flower are you running in a batch? I've seen some vids where guys say that smaller batches work better for them. I've played around and 1.5g seems to be the "sweet spot" on mine between running decent batches at a time and getting good return. If it's the one I'm thinking it is, maybe even go as low as a little like .25g nug to test with.

Remember to that different strains give very different results. I had a few strains from underperforming plants (my fault...still learning to grow big, beautiful plants) and when I pressed them out there was so little rosin that it felt like practically nothing.

I dunno...just breainstorming a little for ya' and tossing some thoughts out to see if anything sticks. Hope ya' get it sorted out! :thumbsup::vibes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back