Status
Not open for further replies.
cats can be trained. I dont LOL buuut I know they can be. but to get them to do mostly kinda what you need them to ballpark,you have to respond and engage them in a way that speaks BACk to them when they tell you something. I have seven cats currently LOL

Morning Stoners!
Woke up cold, the pellet stove took a dump, 47 degrees in the living room right now (but 78 in the grow room! :woohoo:)
How ya doin RR?
Doing well, my Friend. @Eyeoftheworld played Enter the Sandman, at it was lights out for me :biggrin:
cropped-afnlogo-2.jpg

SweetSeeds_logoWebH150px-1.png

The Autoflower Network and Sweet Seeds have great pleasure in announcing...

The Winners of the @Sweet Seeds Girl of 2016 grown on [HASHTAG]#AFN[/HASHTAG] are as follows..

1 st @Mr. Sparkle with Dark Devil who wins

1st prize

2 x packs of Sweet seed
(1 x 3 pack plus1 x 5 pack)
Sweets t-shirt
Sweet seed Metal grinder
Sweet Seed bag
1aaaaaamrs-jpg.670816

2nd @canocrpse86 with Dark Devil

2nd prize
2 x Sweet seeds as above
Sweet seed t-shirt
Sweet seeds plastic grinder
Sweet seed bag
image-jpeg.671460

@DMG 3 rd with Cream Mandarin xl

3rd prize
2 x Sweet seed
Sweet seed t-shirt
Sweet seed bag
1aaaaaadmg-jpg.670813

Congratulations to the lucky winners....

Very nice! Congratulations to all the winners, and to Duggy and his amazing swag bag!

Morning Stoners!
Woke up cold, the pellet stove took a dump, 47 degrees in the living room right now (but 78 in the grow room! :woohoo:)

Doing well, my Friend. @Eyeoftheworld played Enter the Sandman, at it was lights out for me :biggrin:

Very nice! Congratulations to all the winners, and to Duggy and his amazing swag bag!

I don't care how much hot water you used. I bet stepping out of the shower was a thrill.
:smokeout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back