Status
Not open for further replies.
It's dark, it's cold, I got five hours of sleep, and I'm high as hell !:woohoo: There is no doubt I can't saddle up the mule and go to town today. <manic phase> Too much adrenaline already.

Who wants to get on the 4wheelers and go round up the cows with me? It's all fun and games until the old bull gets tired of the noise. Then ya gotta jump the fence and rip through the hog pen to safety. :haha:

It's dark, it's cold, I got five hours of sleep, and I'm high as hell !:woohoo: There is no doubt I can't saddle up the mule and go to town today. <manic phase> Too much adrenaline already.

Who wants to get on the 4wheelers and go round up the cows with me? It's all fun and games until the old bull gets tired of the noise. Then ya gotta jump the fence and rip through the hog pen to safety. :haha:
Hahaha, screw a four wheeler with the temperatures so low, and screw a angry bull too!

Back up and running :hothot:
A loose igniter wire:woody::bump: Hey, Santa swung by yesterday, said he was heading your way:coffee: Damn, that guy's been working out! He's got one hell of a six pack:rofl:
images (2).jpg

Hahaha, screw a four wheeler with the temperatures so low, and screw a angry bull too!

You don't know what you're missing. He doesn't get real pissed until the third time ya buzz him, unless ya grab his tail. Do that and he jumps thru the hog pen with ya. Next thing ya know Ma is selling tickets to the neighbors for the bull, hog, old stoner battle royale. The Thrilla in The Sty.

Yes there were three previous events. Don't judge me, I almost won once.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back