Status
Not open for further replies.
Eye, :smoking:
My weekend was fair nobody went to the hospital or jail. Started tearing down one of my bikes, drank a few, smoked a few, pretty slow weekend. Seems my opinion of and my desire to avoid the public increases exponentially in december...

Your weekend ? A B C and D all ready for the season? travel plans? :pass:

Hab

What kind of bike we talking about Hab ?

My cat always goes outside at night time and comes in before I leave for work and sleeps all day

Mine's an indoor cat as he has a tendency to abscond if allowed out by himself. Anyone got any good books on how to train cats lol. I think he's read a different book to me!

Morning Troon, morning Feenix, morning stoners all!

Just a quiet one today really, I'll probably pop out later when it's not threatening to rain. Apart from that it'll be the usual spending quality time with the cat and hubby, in that order LOL, and surfing round on the 'net. Such a busy life I lead!

Good Morning Island Grower, 9Bear,
Not to busy to score some swag i see. Congratulations. I hope you catch that Gorilla.
You too Bear, that's some cool looking glass you scored.
:smokeout:

hey AFN peeps!

just ordered a bunch of beans through seed city.
three sweet seeds strains,
three fast buds strains,
one dutch passion strain,
plus a bunch of nice freebies,
and some other strain that appeared overnight in my cart for no reason at cost of $0.00.
(who am i to refuse?)

2017 is gonna grow, amigos and amigas!

:love:

Good Morning Island Grower, 9Bear,
Not to busy to score some swag i see. Congratulations. I hope you catch that Gorilla.
You too Bear, that's some cool looking glass you scored.
:smokeout:
Hey Feenix
I hope everthing is well with you this xmas season . I don't think I scored glass :nono: but I did score some seeds which is fine by me . What other site can you join and get stuff for being a member . :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back