Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta get modern man . Like central air and heating . :rofl:
Not in the garage.. my tents wouldn't fit in my house. But yeah the "mobile home" I live in is a piece of sh*t... This is the last winter I spend in it..

I don't have heating here at all - shouldn't need it really on a subtropical island but hey, I'm a little cooler blooded than most. I have a afn heater to warm the bed at night, and I'm trying not to cave in over buying an electric blanket.

Afternoon @Mossy , did you get some of the warmer weather in the UK?

I don't have heating here at all - shouldn't need it really on a subtropical island but hey, I'm a little cooler blooded than most. I have a afn heater to warm the bed at night, and I'm trying not to cave in over buying an electric blanket.

Afternoon @Mossy , did you get some of the warmer weather in the UK?
It was -12° here with no wind chill. With it it's probly -25° easy

I don't have heating here at all - shouldn't need it really on a subtropical island but hey, I'm a little cooler blooded than most. I have a afn heater to warm the bed at night,

*snigger* That should say FAN heater! Still, maybe an idea for future merchandising LOL

Lived in a place years ago where I woke up at midnight and my bedroom was very cold. I went downstairs and it was zero F in my living room, frost on the walls! It was -45F outside and my fuel had gelled.........

My pellet stove shit the bed and the girls are cold 33° in the tents before I left.. Annnnd my effing pipes are froze. It was -12° hope they don't burst..

Lived in a place years ago where I woke up at midnight and my bedroom was very cold. I went downstairs and it was zero F in my living room, frost on the walls! It was -45F outside and my fuel had gelled.........
I know it's pretty dam cold right now.. my furnace is or was still running when I left.. I'm more worried about my plants in the garage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back