Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah the good old days . I remember the first house we lived in when my dad came back from overseas . In the winter you had to pee in the toilet to thaw it out . My mom used to keep a wood fire going in the kichen trying to keep us from freezing our asses off .

Goodmorning AFN!

Sounds like a lot of ya are feeling the effects of this ICEY COLD weather! And it sucks! :nono: Very cold on the east coast too!
Stay warm my fellow growmies! Think warm thoughts! :hothot:

I had an epiphany during the night. My issues stemming from the sedative overdose are over.

I'm BAAaack............

here-s johnny.jpeg

My pellet stove shit the bed and the girls are cold 33° in the tents before I left.. Annnnd my effing pipes are froze. It was -12° hope they don't burst..

Pellet fire down the land has died too..:nono:..out of guarantee and the technico says it is pooped..500 euros and we had about a week of use out of it.

good morning @Mossy well afternoon ,but morning here and frigin COLD! 16F or 9F with the breeze. WOOO wake ya up in the morning

Afternoon @Eyes on Fire :bighug:..hug up for body warmth.
I'm freezing my ass off at home waiting for my delivery. We haven't stayed home since May and it is stone cold.

I have a afn heater to warm the bed at night, and I'm trying not to cave in over buying an electric blanke

You have a afn heater..:coffee:..ha ha..I want one of those.
Suspect you may need electric blankets if you get very rainy..:headbang:..just to keep the bed dry.

What are you like ATM..we have been wet for weeks.90 % humidity in the morning..so heavy it is mist.

I'm not used to it..:coffee:..gone soft..

Uk wasn't as cold as the press wwere saying..just heavy frost the morning we left.

Are you at home for xmas..?

I'm way behind on viewing threads, will take a few days and catch up. Hell I even have a tent sitting empty for days..........that never happens..lol!
Check it out when you get a minute.. it's the Blue Dragon x Benders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back