Status
Not open for further replies.
This Moontears smells good enough to eat . @pop22 I've got an empty tent too . But Stone sent me a car load of Fairy Tears so that's my next project .

You have a afn heater..:coffee:..ha ha..I want one of those.
Suspect you may need electric blankets if you get very rainy..:headbang:..just to keep the bed dry.

What are you like ATM..we have been wet for weeks.90 % humidity in the morning..so heavy it is mist.

I'm not used to it..:coffee:..gone soft..

Uk wasn't as cold as the press wwere saying..just heavy frost the morning we left.

Are you at home for xmas..?

It rained yesterday. Drizzle for most of the day. Today is currently 23 and sunny. I'm about to go sit outside with my kindle to get warm. Cat's already out there in the sun, wriggling on the tiles.

As for Christmas, we're here, going to try a few different things like half a suckling pig. My poem in the competition thread pretty much sums it up LOL.

I have my pH pen now, what the heck is deoxygenated water?? For calibration purposes...

14368857_813874565421488_7857349708485671043_n.jpg

of course its a schedule one,its a deadly drug LMFAO!! gawd these scumbags need to uhhh.. go away :D fuck them scumbags. Juust fire up a fatty boom blatty n SMOKE OUT n say eh, theyre stupid n fucked and isten to something to mellow too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back