Status
Not open for further replies.

ahhh feck it, to bent to surf the tube, 1hr of kyuss w00t!

f6

I couldn't agree more. I've been addicted to pain meds or on methadone for ten years and I'm literally weeks from dropping my last dose. Blows my mind how our country won't legalize mj but will allow so many things that are much worse. I literally can't understand how people don't see it.

Anyways, how's everyone's evening?

Keep fighting to get off that poison and much respect for doing so. Karma for your continued recovery!

:pass: Making a huge pot of chili, harvesting a Sister Discipline and playing some Witcher 3. To damn cold to do anything today! My goodness...

@Rebel while I'm loitering with intent to be bent!

need some badge action! Just donated $20 and I think I qualify for a fast buds badge, not sure what else!

let the collecting begin!

f6

How yall doing? Whats up @Rebel my friend whats poppin in your rooms? :eyebrows: any news? link me up!

OK Stoners!! Its Official....Festivus is upon us and all threads are open for your chance to win some great gear!! Seed prizes, an autopot system, t shirts, stickers, TONS OF GEAR!!! So hit this thread and make your claim to some great AFN fun and we will be doing comps through the whole Holiday season, well into New Years!! Go have some fun!!:vibe:
:xmas::joy::jump::hump::goodluck::woody::clapper::eyebrows::cheers::headbang::d5::smoking:

IMG_0881.JPG
IMG_0884.JPG

Patiently waiting for this toofless alien to finish up. Five days into her ten day flush. Shes 74 days old. Im dying over her !

@Rebel while I'm loitering with intent to be bent!

need some badge action! Just donated $20 and I think I qualify for a fast buds badge, not sure what else!

let the collecting begin!

f6

OK bud I'll get it done tonight!

How yall doing? Whats up @Rebel my friend whats poppin in your rooms? :eyebrows: any news? link me up!

Hey CO! I'm good! Just been busy and rolling with the punches! Ain't easy starting your own business from scratch lol but its rewarding.

Have you been to my kind thread lately? I'll drop the link here... I'm getting ready to chop a Sister Discipline in about 30 mins...

I have 3 x Auto Glueberry OG and 3 x Future 86 F4 going into week 4... A Blue Dream, 2 x Ripper Mystery Autos, and 3 x Critical Neville's Haze autos going into week 2...

I plan on doing 3 x Fast Buds Pineapple Express in 5 gallon pots under the Kind K5 XL1000...

Haven't decided what's going under the Roleadro yet... But I have 2 x Sister Discipline under it right now finishing up...

I need to get to your thread. I'm so behind!!

View attachment 673401 View attachment 673402
Patiently waiting for this toofless alien to finish up. Five days into her ten day flush. Shes 74 days old. Im dying over her !

:drool: Max rep for that Beauty! Way to grow Jup!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back