Status
Not open for further replies.
And sorry I missed the interview, I love Sweet Seeds!

View attachment 673378

I think them and Dinafem I've grown the most of and year after year just make good smoke!

I'm smoking this Critical + right now... Exquisite smoke lol.

I need an old school run of Sweets gear.. Cream Caramel, Cream Mandarin, SAD, green poison and some Black Jack!

Now I'm salivating. Green Poison is like candy...

@trailanimal @Waira taking Mother Superior Jr. This evening and she is reeking of grapefruit at 65 days from sow.

She's her Mother's daughter...

My dads sister married a Czech man... They have a very Czech last name lol

I can tell you that nobody in the country is a 100% Czech. More like 1/3 German, 1/3 Czech, and the rest is local mix of anyone who came through. Surprisingly 10% Celtic.

I can tell you that nobody in the country is a 100% Czech. More like 1/3 German, 1/3 Czech, and the rest is local mix of anyone who came through. Surprisingly 10% Celtic.

Ah I see... Hmm that is interesting!

Another 35 year old female dead in my town tonight overdosed on Heroin.

The woman that hit us back in October had just shot up on Heroin...

Can someone say endless epidemic?!?!

So instead of legal mj we get over the counter narcan and a new methadone clinic... Without the peoples knowledge or consent.

I couldn't agree more. I've been addicted to pain meds or on methadone for ten years and I'm literally weeks from dropping my last dose. Blows my mind how our country won't legalize mj but will allow so many things that are much worse. I literally can't understand how people don't see it.

Anyways, how's everyone's evening?

Dinafem Fruit

Fruit buds pic2 -12-12-2016.jpg

@Rebel :drool: grapefruit!! :clapper: :finger: :rofl: Spank you very much for that little torture blip! Those Crit's were juicy too- :d5: From the description and references, Critical+2.0 is a shoo-in for next season! So is that fantastic DP Think Fast that 'GreenSkell killed me with, and torments me every time I look at the main page! That's actually an F1-FV like Sweets, a first gen' cross auto x photo,...

..Pop22 :drool:...juicy! How her perfume brudda?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back